Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finality

Friends, I ask for your prayers. Not for me, but for my dear friend Sue. You all know Sue. She is a big part of my life, both when my children were in her care and now as my friend. Today, we return to court for sentencing. I know Sue is scared and anxious. I am too. Please, keep her (and us as well) in your prayers today. Pray for understanding from the judge, leniency, and peace for her. I do not know what today will hold for us, but I do know that He holds us and will be by our sides. We will accept the decision of the judge, whether it be the decision we wanted or one that he choses.

I am anxious right now. I am scared for my friend. I am hopeful for her children, that they will see their mother this afternoon when they return home from school. And I am praying so diligently for each of them. Will you join me please?

til later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers all around. Celia sent me the link you sent to them and I am glad it turned out the way it did. You are an amazing woman! I will continue to lift you all up though because I know it goes deeper and further than just today....
Mary (Matt) Wannall

Anonymous said...

Praying for Sue, and for you. I have been following your blog for such a short time but you seem so amazing. I hope all turned out well for Sue and for her family!

Anonymous said...

Praying for her, please let us know how it ends.