Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy girls...and boy!

I have been absent. I have been stressed out. I have been busy with the girls. I have been busy grieving my sweet Natalie. I have been preparing for Bryan's homecoming. But I am ok.

Seriously, it has been crazy! Lots of things going on. Bryan is now home and tomorrow is his last day of leave. We have been enjoying family time and the girls are just eating him up! Alie is so on the move now. Emily is so busy with ballet, swimming, golf lessons (starting in May) and school winding down. I am trying (still!) to fix my computer. I am trying to get back into the swing of CM. I am breathing huge sighs of relief now that the love of my life is back in my arms again.

So...more to come tomorrow...

I PROMISE!!!!

Goodnight all,
Love,
Hillary, Bryan, Emily, our angel baby Natale, and Allison

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Even though we talk every day, I still love reading your blog...so glad you're back :-) Love you!

~Christy~ said...

I was thinking about you the other day and checked the blog for updates, but there were none. Glad to hear you're doing okay and that Bryan is home safe! :)

Kimberly said...

Yay!!! I love updates!!