Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Noticably Absent....

Hi Y'all. I know it has been so long. Two weeks to be exact. And my post tonight would be long except that we got home late, then had to eat, then got online with Bryan, then had to get everyone to bed...you know the drill. And now, it is past my bedtime, I am pooped and this adorable baby sleeping next to me on the bed is very inviting to "nuggle"with.

I will admit to you, because I am working on being more truthful, that when I am absent is when I really need to be writing. It is when I am having the hardest times, and when I am finding it difficult to express myself or focus to get anything done. These are the times when I am depressed and can't seem to find my way up. It has been that way the past few weeks.

But the last few days have been filled with ladybugs. They have been filled with reminders of my sweet Nat Nat. I will share some of the little ladies in the next few posts (which will hopefully be in the next few days) so that you can catch a glimpse of the encouragement I have seen.

I do have a request. I need someone to go to a concert with me on April 5th. It is here, in Norfolk, and Bryan will not be back yet to go with me. Do you want to know who it is? Well....The United Tour will be continuing at the begging and pleading of the fans...so I am going to see Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith on the same stage!!!! I am beyond excited and want someone (or several someones) to go with me. Concerts are WAY more fun when you have someone to share it with. Will you join me?

Good night all...hopefully I will be back tomorrow.
Love,
Hillary, Bryan, Emily, especially our angel baby Nat Nat, and nuggle-queen Alie

No comments: