Sunday, October 4, 2009

Alie got her ears pierced!






Just a few pictures tonight. Bryan has been requesting them! But, the big news this week is that Alie's ears were pierced on Thursday. She did fabulous and did not cry a bit! I am so very proud.
Emily and I had some mommy-daughter time last weekend at Color Me Mine. We both love to go painting and I thought it would be fun to sign up for "Tea for Two". We went with friends and had such a good time. The pictures are the before as Emily was practicing and our set after it had been fired. It is our new favorite thing to play. You are warned now...if you come here, you will probably have to have a least one cup of tea with Emily. It would make her day!
Good night all,
Love,
Hillary, Bryan, Emily, Allison and our angel baby Natalie

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love this post and all the pictures. The tea party looks like a ton of fun- AK would totally approve! The new pic of Alie in the sidebar is beyond precious. I have no voice tonight so will call tomorrow!

Love ya,
K

Angela said...

Alie looks so precious with her pierced ears. She is beginning to look a lot like Bryan too. I wish I was closer to you all so that I could come over and have a tea party with Emily!

Miss you and love you!
Angela